Sunday 25 September 2022

PLAYLIST: 06-03-2022 – SHOW 452 – Fruits de Mer: Heads Together

 

06-03-2022 – SHOW 452 – Fruits de Mer: Heads Together


Abiodun Oyewole: A Poem

Ral Donner: The Girl of My Best FriendThe Faces of Sarah: I’ve Lost You
The Love Explosion: Unwel
The Aggregation: Life’s LightWeasel: Guru
Tomorrow: Strawberry Fields Forever


Nell Smith and the Flaming Lips: Into my Arms
D J Shadow: Building Steam with a Grain of Sand
Felt: The Stagnant Pool
Felt: I Can’t Make Love to you Anymore
Nick Nicely: Butterfly Mind
Vashti Bunyan: Just Another Diamond Day
Spirit: Nature’s Way
Warren Smith: Cave In
William Wilding: Cave
Michael Bardon: What do you Want to Become
Cary Grace: Lady of the Turquoise
Strawberry Switchblade: Trees and Flowers (extended)
Computerchemist: That Which Prevails
Spirit: When I Touch You
Cartridge Blower: I am Error
Abby Bland: Fight or Flight
Soft Hearted Scientists: I’ll be Happy, I’ll be Waiting
The Flaming Lips: The Secret of Immortality
David Crosby: I’d Swear There was Somebody Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

...BECAUSE SOME OF US THINK THAT THIS STUFF IS IMPORTANT
What happens when you mix what is - arguably - the world's most interesting record company, with an anarchist manic-depressive rock music historian polymath, and a method of dissemination which means that a daily rock-music magazine can be almost instantaneous?

Most of this blog is related in some way to the music, books and films produced by Gonzo Multimedia, but the editor has a grasshopper mind and so also writes about all sorts of cultural issues which interest him, and which he hopes will interest you as well.