Monday 28 February 2011

AWR????

Well with all the various permutations of Yes and Yes members doing the rounds(Yes, Circa,YOSO, Anderson and Wakeman) I was wondering if the Anderson Wakeman Rabin collaboration that has been rumoured for ages now will finally be announced soon. The reason I am asking is because I have to say I am very excited by the potential contained in this particular trio.

Here at Gonzo we have worked with a great many of the members of Yes and have worked on a great many Yes and Yes related releases. In fact we are currently working on another Yes Archive release at the moment but it is early days yet so no more about that except to say it is going to be a release the Yesfans want.

Anyway as I said I am hoping that Jon Anderson Rick Wakeman and Trevor Rabin do decide to make an album together and also possibly tour. I know for a fact that Rick has long wanted to work with Trevor and hat Jon works well with Rick and also Trevor . So what is stopping them from getting on and doing something. Imagine the set list for a tour from these guys!

Well maybe we will hear soon whether that will be he case I have to say that despite being a bit of a Grumpy Old Man myself these days the thought of these three guys getting together really does excite me and at my age that really is saying something!

Fingers Crossed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

...BECAUSE SOME OF US THINK THAT THIS STUFF IS IMPORTANT
What happens when you mix what is - arguably - the world's most interesting record company, with an anarchist manic-depressive rock music historian polymath, and a method of dissemination which means that a daily rock-music magazine can be almost instantaneous?

Most of this blog is related in some way to the music, books and films produced by Gonzo Multimedia, but the editor has a grasshopper mind and so also writes about all sorts of cultural issues which interest him, and which he hopes will interest you as well.