Have you spoken to Jon Anderson?
No, I never have had the pleasure of meeting him.
Would it be weird, a bit like seeing your double?
I hope it wouldn’t be weird because he’s been a hero of mine for so many years. He’s kind of a father figure.
Do you think he secretly hates you, or wishes you good luck?
Someone told me, who has known him for decades: “Jon would really like you. If the two of you were able to be together, you guys would get along.” And I’ve seen him speak favourably of Benoît David [Davison’s predecessor] and been somewhat understanding that the guys have to make a living and be out touring. So I hope he would be equally sympathetic with my situation. 
CURRENTLY AVAILABLE FROM GONZO
Union (Standard DVD)
DVD - £9.99

Union (2CD)
2CD - £7.99

Rock Of The 70's
DVD - £12.99

Rock of the 70s
DVD - £9.99