Thursday 24 January 2013

BLOWING OUR OWN TRUMPET

I don't usually post self congratulatory posts designed only to boost my own ego (CORINNA: Yes you do) but I couldn't let today go by withgout noting that we have now had more than 100,000 views on the Gonzo Daily. Thank you to everyone who has made this happen...

Now, whilst I am on my soapbox, Roby "Obercheesenmeister" Ayling and I have all sorts of plans for the Gonzo Daiuly, and we want to make it bigger and better beyond anyone's wildest dreams. But in order to do what I want to do (on a budget of practically nothing) we need some more writers.

Is there anyone reading this who fancies being the new Nick Kent? Is there anyone reading this old enough to remember when Rock journalism was an art unto itself? E-mail me on jon@eclipse.co.uk we have lots to discuss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

...BECAUSE SOME OF US THINK THAT THIS STUFF IS IMPORTANT
What happens when you mix what is - arguably - the world's most interesting record company, with an anarchist manic-depressive rock music historian polymath, and a method of dissemination which means that a daily rock-music magazine can be almost instantaneous?

Most of this blog is related in some way to the music, books and films produced by Gonzo Multimedia, but the editor has a grasshopper mind and so also writes about all sorts of cultural issues which interest him, and which he hopes will interest you as well.