Saturday 23 November 2013

A RHYMING APOLOGY


I was sitting trying to relax,
cuddling Frunobulax
reading a book I've not read before
Promethea by Alan Moore

When I discovered something crap
and being an honest sort of chap,
I doff my cap on bended knee
and offer an apology

Some of the copies of this Gonzo Weekly
I mutter and explain so weekly
have the wrong cover on the magazine
with a mis-spelling of Keith Levene

and an article on 'Slice of Life'
(featuring me and my lovely wife)
which isn't out until next week
(I hope this stuff won't make you freak)

so please forgive my sad mistakes
just enjoy the mag for Goodness sakes

No comments:

Post a Comment

...BECAUSE SOME OF US THINK THAT THIS STUFF IS IMPORTANT
What happens when you mix what is - arguably - the world's most interesting record company, with an anarchist manic-depressive rock music historian polymath, and a method of dissemination which means that a daily rock-music magazine can be almost instantaneous?

Most of this blog is related in some way to the music, books and films produced by Gonzo Multimedia, but the editor has a grasshopper mind and so also writes about all sorts of cultural issues which interest him, and which he hopes will interest you as well.