Thursday 26 June 2014

Stephen Stills Selecting His 'Best Stories' for Upcoming Memoir


Stephen Stills is the only member of Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young without a memoir, but that's about to change. "I'm writing one right now," the guitarist tells Rolling Stone. "And it is a bitch. It's the hardest fucking thing in the world! I mean, there's writing and there's typing. I'm so frustrated with my computer that I'm going to get a fucking Selectric typewriter and organize this thing like I was taught to do in school."

No comments:

Post a Comment

...BECAUSE SOME OF US THINK THAT THIS STUFF IS IMPORTANT
What happens when you mix what is - arguably - the world's most interesting record company, with an anarchist manic-depressive rock music historian polymath, and a method of dissemination which means that a daily rock-music magazine can be almost instantaneous?

Most of this blog is related in some way to the music, books and films produced by Gonzo Multimedia, but the editor has a grasshopper mind and so also writes about all sorts of cultural issues which interest him, and which he hopes will interest you as well.