Tuesday 10 June 2014

NO NEWS IS HOPEFULLY GOOD NEWS

File:Daevid Allen con i Gong in concerto (Zafferana - Sicilia) 31luglio09.JPGA lot of you have emailed, IMd me or telephoned
 me asking for updates on Daevid Allen who had an operation yesterday.

The truth is that I know no more than I did yesterday, but I promise that I will post an update as soon as I know anything.

Om Shanti

Jon Downes

Soon, all this will be behind you.
At first, you'll look back briefly,
truly understanding what a gift health is,
how amazing it feels to be back to "normal."
Then you'll forget...
and resume skipping through a life
filled with a kaleidoscope of blessings.
Get well soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

...BECAUSE SOME OF US THINK THAT THIS STUFF IS IMPORTANT
What happens when you mix what is - arguably - the world's most interesting record company, with an anarchist manic-depressive rock music historian polymath, and a method of dissemination which means that a daily rock-music magazine can be almost instantaneous?

Most of this blog is related in some way to the music, books and films produced by Gonzo Multimedia, but the editor has a grasshopper mind and so also writes about all sorts of cultural issues which interest him, and which he hopes will interest you as well.