Monday 25 June 2012

HERE COMES RHYMING LIZ



As regular readers will probably know, for some reason not entirely understood by me (although it was me who started it) when I send out the blog notifications each sunday, I do them in rhyme.


Yesterday's included:


Its now become traditional,
in fact its uncondional
to have a sunday story about Liz,
one of my favourites in the music biz,
about Liz who? I hear you ask
soundly taking me to task,
I reply, "Her from Auburn" mate,
and by the way, her album's great...


And Lis, once again replied:


Jonathan, you’ve done me proud
With your support, so clear and loud
Thanks for all your rhyming praise
Once again, you’ve made my day :)
xxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

...BECAUSE SOME OF US THINK THAT THIS STUFF IS IMPORTANT
What happens when you mix what is - arguably - the world's most interesting record company, with an anarchist manic-depressive rock music historian polymath, and a method of dissemination which means that a daily rock-music magazine can be almost instantaneous?

Most of this blog is related in some way to the music, books and films produced by Gonzo Multimedia, but the editor has a grasshopper mind and so also writes about all sorts of cultural issues which interest him, and which he hopes will interest you as well.