Monday 18 June 2012

REVIEW: Jon Anderson in Seattle

It is nice to receive such enthusiastic reviews. Music has been one of the big guiding forces of my life for twenty years now, and I am always enthused by reading the words of other people for whom it is obviously equally important:

Wow, I hardly know where to begin!

Jon is my very favorite artist, of any genre, and I have followed his work for nearly 40 years. I was so, so excited to see him, and here is my review:

His concert was June 11, 2012, at the Triple Door, downtown Seattle. The venue was absolutely wonderful. All employees were so courteous and professional, and it is a warm, dinner theater atmosphere, seating about 250 people.

I was thrilled to have a front-row seat, so I was 7 feet from Jon. I could touch the stage!

Read on...

For tour dates visit www.jonanderson.com/tour.html

Jon Anderson 'OPEN' digital download available: http://www.amazon.com/Open-Single/dp/B005XT5Z8U/ref=sr_1_1?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1336499182&sr=1-1

Jon Anderson 'Survival & Other Stories' available through Gonzo MultiMedia: http://www.gonzomultimedia.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment

...BECAUSE SOME OF US THINK THAT THIS STUFF IS IMPORTANT
What happens when you mix what is - arguably - the world's most interesting record company, with an anarchist manic-depressive rock music historian polymath, and a method of dissemination which means that a daily rock-music magazine can be almost instantaneous?

Most of this blog is related in some way to the music, books and films produced by Gonzo Multimedia, but the editor has a grasshopper mind and so also writes about all sorts of cultural issues which interest him, and which he hopes will interest you as well.