Thursday 7 June 2012

IN WHICH OUR HERO IS ONCE AGAIN SUSPECTED OF UN-BRITISH ACTIVITY

I am currently filming a video for Merrell Fankhauser, and it seemed like a good idea (for reasons which will become apparent when I finish the damn thing) to film outside a certain Government base in North Cornwall. While we were filming Corinna said to me jokingly that she was expecting the Men in Black to pay us a visit over the next couple of days. Much to my horror (and her amuseument) when we got back from shopping yesterday afternoon there was a message from the CID to telephone them..

It would be so good for my anarchist credibility to claim police brutality at this point, but in fact the chap couldn't have been nicer, and burst our laughing when I explained what I had been doing, and both he and I wondered why the shadowy forces of counter-intelligence hadn't noticed that I had been accompanied by two young teenagers, one wearing a rubber alien mask.

Never mind. I am off the hook and no longer suspected of being a foreign spy, and the video is shaping up to be a good 'un..

No comments:

Post a Comment

...BECAUSE SOME OF US THINK THAT THIS STUFF IS IMPORTANT
What happens when you mix what is - arguably - the world's most interesting record company, with an anarchist manic-depressive rock music historian polymath, and a method of dissemination which means that a daily rock-music magazine can be almost instantaneous?

Most of this blog is related in some way to the music, books and films produced by Gonzo Multimedia, but the editor has a grasshopper mind and so also writes about all sorts of cultural issues which interest him, and which he hopes will interest you as well.