Thursday 12 April 2012

WORLD EXCLUSIVE: Michael Des Barres new album cover art

Regular readers will know that for the last week or so, Michael Des Barres and I have been keeping up an ongoing dialogue about his forthcoming album, various groovy chunks of mid 60s rock'n'soul and my wife's home made cake.

Here, for the first time anywhere as far as I am aware, is the cover art for the eagerly awaited new album.

I spent much of the afternoon writing the release sheet for it (or to be more honest, sitting in my favourite armchair with the Orange cat and dictating it), and once it has been approved by the Cheesefinder General then I shall share it with you guys.

In the meantime, here is another chance to hear 'Painkiller', the song wot is going to be the first single. A little bird tells me that they are filming the video for it soon, so I will do my best to pinch you a few stills...

No comments:

Post a Comment

...BECAUSE SOME OF US THINK THAT THIS STUFF IS IMPORTANT
What happens when you mix what is - arguably - the world's most interesting record company, with an anarchist manic-depressive rock music historian polymath, and a method of dissemination which means that a daily rock-music magazine can be almost instantaneous?

Most of this blog is related in some way to the music, books and films produced by Gonzo Multimedia, but the editor has a grasshopper mind and so also writes about all sorts of cultural issues which interest him, and which he hopes will interest you as well.