I don’t usually write about upcoming programs, but I have two great interviews lined up. I cannot resist talking about them.

At 5pm Thursday I will be talking to Michael Des Barres. Actually his full title is Lord Michael Philip Des Barres (aka Marquis Des Barres).

I will have to watch my P’s and Q’s, it is not everyday that you get to to talk to a real life member of the British Aristocracy! Michael Des Barres might be a name that you do not recognize, but if you were a fan of the TV show MacGyver he was a regular. He played the part of MacGyvers arch enemy Murdoc,

murdoc.jpg

Actually his first big break into the entertainment world was scoring a minor part in the 1967 classic To Sir With Love.

The Marquis Des Barres however is also a well known and well respected musician. He is about to release a new CD and we will be playing some tracks on air. To listen in live, use this link at 5pm central.


Check him out at Gonzo