Sunday 4 November 2012

JEFFERSON STARSHIP: Somebody to Love (The Brook, Southampton, 16th October 2012)

It has been several weeks since Graham and I staggered back from Jefferson Starship and were greeted by Corinna and Prudence at some time after four in the morning. I videoed both Jefferson Starship and Auburn and I know there have been a lot of you waiting to see the fruits of my videography. I am afraid this has been the busiest month I have had in many a year; we had a student for a week, we had the Barnstaple exhibition, and we have my lovely mother-in-law staying and also the launch of the Journal of Cryptozoology (the first peer-reviewed English language cryptozoological journal for many years). All this has happened at once and I am a meticulous sod as regards editing, and I just have not had time to do it. Here is a rough cut from one camera of Somebody to Love It is a little distorted, but I am hoping to get hold of a soundboard tape as well as some footage taken by one of the JS crew on HD. We filmed on three cameras, and I think the results are going to be pretty cool. In the meantime, enjoy this and keep your fingers crossed. Anarchy, peace and freedom..

 

CURRENTLY AVAILABLE FROM GONZO

Tales From The Mothership - Roswell UFO Festival 3 July 2009
4CD - £15.00

Acoustic Warrior
CD - £0.00

BB Kings Blues Club, Ny, 2007 
3CD - £19.99

Substage, Germany 2005
3CD - £19.99

Soiled Dove
DVD - £12.99

No comments:

Post a Comment

...BECAUSE SOME OF US THINK THAT THIS STUFF IS IMPORTANT
What happens when you mix what is - arguably - the world's most interesting record company, with an anarchist manic-depressive rock music historian polymath, and a method of dissemination which means that a daily rock-music magazine can be almost instantaneous?

Most of this blog is related in some way to the music, books and films produced by Gonzo Multimedia, but the editor has a grasshopper mind and so also writes about all sorts of cultural issues which interest him, and which he hopes will interest you as well.