Saturday 26 May 2012

Everything that you could possibly want to know about The Third Ear Band

I love enthusiasm, and I particularly love people who are enthusiastic about things which other people largely ignore. One of the bands from those halcyon days of the late 1960s and early 1970s (when I was just a nipper who was more interested in fishing and model aircraft than sex, drugs or rock and roll) that I discovered many years after the fact, and of whom I am rather fond is The Third Ear Band. There is one DVD out on Gonzo, featuring this illustrious ensemble (find it here) and I have been vaguely planning a feature on it/them.

Now, look what I found:
http://ghettoraga.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/autobiographical-documentary-movie.html


Everything that you could possibly want to know about The Third Ear Band - in fact, probably more than one sane individual could ever want to know about The Third Ear Band but - hey - when did I ever claim to be sane?

No comments:

Post a Comment

...BECAUSE SOME OF US THINK THAT THIS STUFF IS IMPORTANT
What happens when you mix what is - arguably - the world's most interesting record company, with an anarchist manic-depressive rock music historian polymath, and a method of dissemination which means that a daily rock-music magazine can be almost instantaneous?

Most of this blog is related in some way to the music, books and films produced by Gonzo Multimedia, but the editor has a grasshopper mind and so also writes about all sorts of cultural issues which interest him, and which he hopes will interest you as well.