Wednesday 23 May 2012

JON ISN'T WELL HE STAYED BACK AT THE HOTEL

The more eagle-eyed amongst you may have noticed that there are some days when the is more accomplished than others. And that there are other days (like today) that there are less stories than usual, and I strongly suspect that my spelling and grammar is somewhat on the crappy side.

There is a simple explanation for this. I am bipolar - what they used to call a manic depressive, and there are some days when I find it very difficult to function properly. Today is one of them.

I am not embarrassed about it - it is merely a fact of my life, and I would rather share it with Gonzo Daily readers, than have you wonder why on some days the postings are more peculiar than others.

Hendrix did a wonderful song called Manic Depression but if you really want to know what it is like, listen to this:



I wish I had written that...

No comments:

Post a Comment

...BECAUSE SOME OF US THINK THAT THIS STUFF IS IMPORTANT
What happens when you mix what is - arguably - the world's most interesting record company, with an anarchist manic-depressive rock music historian polymath, and a method of dissemination which means that a daily rock-music magazine can be almost instantaneous?

Most of this blog is related in some way to the music, books and films produced by Gonzo Multimedia, but the editor has a grasshopper mind and so also writes about all sorts of cultural issues which interest him, and which he hopes will interest you as well.