Saturday 12 May 2012

COMUS ARE BACK

There are things which make me sad, there are things that make me happy, and there are things which make me gasp at the wonder of it all. One of the things that has always made me very happy is the music of Comus but something which makes me completely delirious with delight is that the original lineup of the band have reformed after four decades, are playing live and even have a new album out. I have written to their management trying to get a copy, and I shall be waxing lyrical upon the subject now and forever. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

...BECAUSE SOME OF US THINK THAT THIS STUFF IS IMPORTANT
What happens when you mix what is - arguably - the world's most interesting record company, with an anarchist manic-depressive rock music historian polymath, and a method of dissemination which means that a daily rock-music magazine can be almost instantaneous?

Most of this blog is related in some way to the music, books and films produced by Gonzo Multimedia, but the editor has a grasshopper mind and so also writes about all sorts of cultural issues which interest him, and which he hopes will interest you as well.