Wednesday 1 August 2012

GONZO DAILY NEEDS YOU

Now, I enjoy writing and compiling the Gonzo Daily very much, and apart from occasional pieces by Davey Curtis, Dave McMann, Graham Inglis and my lovely wife Corinna I do it pretty well single handed. However, the volume of response that we have had proves to me that I am not as much of a lone voice crying in the wilderness as I have always thought.


There are still people out there who believe in the sort of things that I believe, and who want to read about the sort of music that we write about. So I am vaguely planning to expand the Gonzo Daily; still keeping exactly the same raison d'etre but making it bigger and better.



So, I am looking for more writers. Do YOU fancy trying your hand at rock journalism? Have YOU ever wanted to be the next Lester Bangs? Please email me at jon@eclipse.co.uk - I think that the next stage of this journey could be an exciting one...

No comments:

Post a Comment

...BECAUSE SOME OF US THINK THAT THIS STUFF IS IMPORTANT
What happens when you mix what is - arguably - the world's most interesting record company, with an anarchist manic-depressive rock music historian polymath, and a method of dissemination which means that a daily rock-music magazine can be almost instantaneous?

Most of this blog is related in some way to the music, books and films produced by Gonzo Multimedia, but the editor has a grasshopper mind and so also writes about all sorts of cultural issues which interest him, and which he hopes will interest you as well.