Monday 17 September 2012

LED ZEPPELIN'S 21ST CENTURY PROMOTION

Led Zeppelin, or at least their marketing department have once again tapped into the public zeitgeist, utililising a countdown on Facebook to fuel rumours of another reunion, and post details of the concert movie of the 2007 reunion (which I strongly suspect will end up being the last).

The day after the show I was on YouTube trying to see as much of the show as I could before the lawyers had the clips taken down. A member of my close family (who I won't name for legal reasons) sent me a bootleg of the whole show, but - together with Zepheads from around the world - I have been waiting for the official release. Now its here, and I know what I want for Christmas..

No comments:

Post a Comment

...BECAUSE SOME OF US THINK THAT THIS STUFF IS IMPORTANT
What happens when you mix what is - arguably - the world's most interesting record company, with an anarchist manic-depressive rock music historian polymath, and a method of dissemination which means that a daily rock-music magazine can be almost instantaneous?

Most of this blog is related in some way to the music, books and films produced by Gonzo Multimedia, but the editor has a grasshopper mind and so also writes about all sorts of cultural issues which interest him, and which he hopes will interest you as well.